Give yourself the flexibility you need to transition from a simple accounting system to an ERP platform. Powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the SMB Launch Platform puts you in control to configure and pay only for what your business needs.
Go Beyond Basic Accounting
01 // Efficiency
Modernize processes and eliminate manual spreadsheets and workarounds.
02 // Control
Take back security with granular controls and permission settings.
03 // Affordability
Pay only for the modules you need now, with the option to scale later and never pay thousands in upfront implementation costs.
04 // Visibility
Get a complete view of your data from across your business that’s up-to-date and accessible from any device.
Unleash Your Business Potential
Every growing business needs a solid foundation which is why every SMB Launch Platform starts with Core Financials. This base configuration gives you everything you need to transition quickly and put your business in a perfect position to scale.
- Setup of a single company entity on a single currency
- Excel template for import and training on Chart of Accounts
- Configuration/training (1-to-1) of posting groups
- Configuration of up to two Global Dimensions
- Non-inventory item master setup/training
- Basic sales setup and training on Sales Invoice entry and posting
- Basic purchase setup and training on Purchase Invoice entry and posting
- Creation of a basic P&L, balance sheet Account Schedule reports
- Training on basic budgeting
- Configure bank accounts and train on simple cash management
Simplify The Transition
We don’t believe ERP systems should be complicated or come with a high learning curve, which is why we created Adept. Adept is an overlay for Business Central that mimics the language and workflows your team is accustomed to from basic accounting systems.
Over a dozen businesses have used Adept to transition to Business Central.
The Power of the Microsoft Ecosystem
Empower your team to be more productive with seamless access and integration to the entire Microsoft ecosystem.
- Outlook integration from easy quote to cash capabilities
- Excel integration with the Excel Data Connector
- Azure data management and storage capabilities
- SharePoint document mangement support
- Power BI connections for unmatched reporting capabilities
”There is no doubt that having Microsoft’s premier cloud-based ERP on our side was pivotal but in the wrong development hands the results could have easily brought our business to its knees or worse. Kopis not only met the development challenge but did so with unwavering patience and attention to every detail. If you are even remotely considering an ERP upgrade do not trivialize the role of the development team that is standing between you and your ERP.United Controls International
The Right ERP Platform Changes Everything
United Controls International
As a global provider of safety related materials and services to the nuclear industry, United Controls International needed a flexible yet powerful ERP system to keep up with their growing business.
Your Questions Answered
It certainly can be. If your business is growing and you find yourself taking tasks and workflows outside of your current accounting system – those are tell-tale signs it’s time to switch, no matter the size, industry or employee count at your business.
If your needs fit in the SMB Launch Platform, implementation is as quick as 6-8 weeks. Are you needs a bit more complex and require more customization? We’d be happy to quote you a time after learning a little more – book a discovery call.
So glad you asked! We’ve drastically reduced the learning curve thanks entirely to the Adept overlay. This overlay mimics simple accounting systems keeping language and workflows familiar.
This has significantly reduced training time, sped up onboarding, and reduced errors. The best part? This is included in the SMB Launch Platform. You also get access to an online training center with customized video tutorials specific to your company.
Absolutely not. We took the traditional pricing model and tossed it out the window. We understand that businesses coming from basic accounting systems are still in growth mode and don’t have thousands laying around for implementation. So, you’ve got the option to spread out the implementation into small, affordable, monthly costs for 24 months.
Every SMB Launch program includes unlimited support. We understand how important it is to get your questions answered without having to worry about the pay clock running. Which is why we bundle our support right into the ongoing licensing costs so you never have to worry about it.
Unlimited support looks like…
- Break/Fix support for things such as general ledger, AP/AR, cash management, and more
- Dedicated Support Desk with tickets for every request, tracked correspondence, and more
- Upgrade support on a monthly basis for minor upgrades, bi-annual support for major upgrades, technical testing before deploying major upgrades, and more
- Annual Review with your Account Manager to talk about business growth, new objectives, and more
- 24×7 access to a personalized knowledge base filled with resources and training guides