Every software project is unique – your support should be too. Plans are customized to meet your application requirements and team needs.
Common Tech Stacks We Support
So what, exactly, is covered? Any custom-built software: mobile and web applications, integrations, and business intelligence apps.
Common Tech Stacks We Support:
- Windows / Azure infrastructure
- SQL Server
- .Net, Node.JS
- React, MVC, jQuery, Vue.js
- Android, iOS, React Native
- SSRS, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
While all our support plans will be tweaked to best fit your needs, there are a few commonalities all support clients can expect.
- Always Available: at least 2 Kopis developers will have the knowledge and ability to support your app.
- Full Team Access: get access to Project Managers, Account Manager, Architects, User Experience Designers and other specialists if other priorities arise.
- Monthly Progress & Health Reports: monthly reports outlining current support activities sent directly to your inbox.
- Yearly Executive Meeting: in addition to your monthly health and progress reports you’ll get an annual sit-down with your account manager and support team to discuss new goals and priorities.
- Continuous Improvements: Work through backlog of small changes/fixes, update documentation, improve automated testing, improve deployment/build process.
- Monthly maintenance: provide capacity for triage of support issues and optimize environment and application configuration for optimal uptime, security and performance.
- 90 Day Progress Evaluation: after the first 90 days, your support team will review current progress and hours to make sure your plan is optimized for you.
The Right Support Changes Everything
SC State Election Commission
The South Carolina Election Commission partnered with Kopis to develop a Voter Registration Election Management System and continues to partner with Kopis for ongoing support.
”Kopis has been a reliable partner and resource to our agency for many years. The people are knowledgeable and accessible, and their process delivers results.SC State Election Commission
How it Works
Support plans built to scale and match your pace. With Kopis support, our team can be up and running in four short steps.
All support engagements start here. During discovery, our support team will meet with you to discuss your application and the types of support you’re looking for.
Once the scope of support has been defined, the Kopis support team will begin onboarding. The length of this process will vary depending on the size of your application and immediate needs. Generally onboarding can be spread over three months, however, we have a jumpstart option for those needing immediate assistance.
Once onboarding is complete, we start best practice alignment which covers:
- Database and Application Configuration
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Everything else under ‘what’s included’
Your support team is fully onboarded and ready to handle any support issue that comes up.