Let’s face it, the last couple of months have been challenging for each of us. We are rethinking the way we live our lives and run our businesses differently…more efficiently! We want you to know that we are here to be your trusted partner through this, “new normal” and can help you work through your biggest IT and communication challenges.
Here are the 5 ways we can help you make an IMPACT on your business for the remainder of 2020!
- You need a new, more robust ERP but just don’t have the time for a lengthy ERP project. Our Rapid Start Program is a prescriptive process that will help take you from a simple accounting platform to an ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central) in a short period of time. We have built the tools to help ease this transition, to help you migrate data and get your team operational. From there we will work with you to mature your system. And with our unlimited support packages, you can ask questions any time without pricey bills coming your way.
- The move to the cloud. You have spent a lot of time creating custom software and applications that are hosted on your server but now you are ready to get them to the cloud. Where do you start? We work with our clients, and can provide Modernization Assessments, to evaluate your current application, understand it, and then consult with you on steps needed for migration. Or if you are interested in building an application from scratch, that needs to be cloud-hosted, we can help guide you on that as well.
- SQL Server Assessment and Health Check. Running your critical business applications on your SQL Server and continuing to have on-going issues? We are able to provide a SQL Server Assessment and on-going health checks. If you have noticed scaling on your apps and dont know what to do; we will help to identify bottlenecks, identify future resources you are going to need, and get your applications running at their very best. + we can provide SQL Server backups so that you can reduce downtime
- PowerBI and Power Apps – Need a boost on getting started? Have your data but can’t get models and reporting to work that way you would like? We work with you and your teams to ensure you understand these applications and get you operational. We can do any of the following:
- Set up data models
- Provide training for you and your team
- Conduct a Dashboard in a Day for your entire group
- Help you explore the PowerBI Jump Start on the Microsoft App Source
- Innovation Labs – Have an idea? Not sure if it is something that is operationally and financially impactful? Let Kopis explore your ideas and help them to come to fruition OR NOT. We work with you to determine a cost effect scope that would allow us to understand your idea, test theories, run analysis to evaluate the impact and work with you on a road-map if determined advantageous.